The Par-Tee site contains the largest artifact assemblage from the Oregon coast…. Perhaps the most remarkable tools recovered from the site are the remains of at least 23 whale bone atlatls or spear throwers… Several of the Par-tee atlatls are extremely small and were probably used by children.
You are here: / / Coastal Peoples of Oregon: The Par-Tee Collection
- Coastal Peoples of Oregon: The Par-Tee Collection Sat 24 Feb 2018
- Wound Ballistics from Stone Projectiles Thu 1 Feb 2018
- Reconstructing An Ancient Lethal Weapon Thu 1 Feb 2018
- “Secrets from the Ice” Documentary and Article Wed 15 Nov 2017
- Missouri woman uses atlatl to kill a deer Fri 13 Oct 2017
- Set in Stone – Bannerstones Tue 27 Jun 2017
- Atlatl continues to impress Thu 12 May 2016
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.