The Par-Tee site contains the largest artifact assemblage from the Oregon coast…. Perhaps the most remarkable tools recovered from the site are the remains of at least 23 whale bone atlatls or spear throwers… Several of the Par-tee atlatls are extremely small and were probably used by children.
You are here: / / Coastal Peoples of Oregon: The Par-Tee Collection
- Prehistoric Russian Projectile Points 2019 Oct 09 Wed
- Moche Badminton 2019 Apr 16 Tue
- Coastal Peoples of Oregon: The Par-Tee Collection 2018 Feb 24 Sat
- Wound Ballistics from Stone Projectiles 2018 Feb 01 Thu
- Reconstructing An Ancient Lethal Weapon 2018 Feb 01 Thu
- “Secrets from the Ice” Documentary and Article 2017 Nov 15 Wed
- Missouri woman uses atlatl to kill a deer 2017 Oct 13 Fri
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.